Consumption of Mind- Health

Filed under: ,

Does anyone else struggle with balancing a healthy lifestyle? God knows I struggle with this, and to be honest, almost every woman I've ever met has, in some way or another, made their struggle known to me as well. For me, it's finding that balance between obsession and making healthy choices that constantly has me in limbo. I ran into these videos on youtube, by God's perfect will. He knows what I needed to hear, and I'm sure they will bless you as well :)


youtube.com

As women, let's be free from the bondage of our minds by making healthy choices and loving our "true selves."

1 Response to Consumption of Mind- Health

  1. Anonymous

    This is so thought provoking! Strongholds are so destructive. Satan wants us to call it something else but what they are is pure bondage! Oh, how I pray fro freedom! That the Lord would open my eyes to ANYTHING that is keeping me from living fully! Thanks for sharing, sweet girl!