Each Moment is a Treasure

Filed under:

I stumbled across this video I made for Lyla a few months ago as I was uploading the video of Adah crawling. Tyler and I watched it together that night as my eyes teared up just thinking, Wow, how fast does time pass by?
What an absolute treasure it has been to be blessed with the gift of Lyla. I cannot tell you how many people in Lyla's lifetime have stopped me and Tyler at the store or at church or just passing us by and told us to treasure the moments with our precious children, because time passes you by before you even know. I know those are whispers from the Lord reminding us constantly that each moment with our children is purposeful and to be cherished as a wonderful blessing. I'm so thankful that he reminds me of this, so that when I look back and think, Wow, how fast does time pass by? I'll know in my heart that each second of our children's lives were treasured.

1 Response to Each Moment is a Treasure

  1. Mom

    i absolutely LOVE your new design!!!!!