A new addition to our family.

Filed under:

No, no, no...

I'm not preggo
and
we didn't get another animal (thank goodness!)

But we Tyler built a playhouse, that started out as a stage..that's a different story! Tyler and I love to do projects... Ha, but seriously, I'm usually the one itching to paint or build or sew but he came up with this one all on his own. I couldn't be more proud of him too. He worked hard on this baby and he spent many, many afternoons building, rebuilding, ripping apart and putting together this little house. 

And not to get all "Of the Earth Ashley" on you (as Tyler teases me about) but most all of the playhouse was built with recycled wood from Tyler's parents new house being built. Pretty cool, huh?

Was it worth it?

Well let's just say it is the only thing the girls want to do in our backyard now. We've had 
Tea parties
Sleepy times
And visits from the space monster (that's me)-- such a loving nickname, right?



Good memories and this little place has only been open for business less than a month.

In progress...










1 Response to A new addition to our family.

  1. Anonymous

    YES! Yes, it was worth it...and stinkin cute, too!!!
    Mom