A Rainy Afternoon

Filed under:

Today has been gray....
It's not windy, not sunny, not bright, not hot. I love days like these. And to top it all off, right now, it has just begun to rain. To me, there's not a lot much more peaceful and beautiful than a gray, rainy day.

Both my little angels are down for a nap and this is where you fit in :)

We've been playing with playdough, reading books and eating kale chips. If you want to get hooked on a really tasty, healthful snack bake up some kale chips! I get a huge bag of kale at Walmart (already pre-cut and washed) and eat these little yummies all of the time.

 I found a really neat magazine this morning called Thriving Family. It's all focused on Christian marriage and parenting. The best thing about it, is it's free. I ordered my subscription and I'll let you know what I think about it once I read it...

What else is new? Well, little Adah Tada is getting her 3rd tooth. She's got two at the bottom and is now getting her side tooth up top. Same order as her big sissy. Both my girls got their little teefies really late. She's a tough girl though. I really haven't noticed her having a hard time as they are coming in.

Boy, I love those little girlies.
They are at such a fun age right now because they have just started really interacting with each other. Adah is so interested in
EVERYTHING
Lyla is doing and Lyla adores that Adah gives her attention.
They are so precious together.
I hope they can always have a wonderful sister bond.



Hope you're enjoying your rainy, cloudy day as much as I am :)

No Responses to A Rainy Afternoon